Monday, May 29, 2017


005 General Fist!

So. Long project is long. This page took me a lot of time, and slowed me down quite a bit. So that month I was ahead... Well, that month has passed, now each page will be made weekly atm until I can make a buffer again, which shouldn't be long, probably in the next week or so. Still have a freelance project (2 actually) to finish up, but those should be done this week, with another lined up for June. That one I don't know too much about, but it'll be cash at least. Still gotta get a job, but in the meantime, I hope to work on a few motion graphics projects, one for Knights and another based on heavy design. I still have no idea what to do for either, but I have some stuff rattling in my head, hopefully it will come out not poop. I'll have updates for that on my tumblr, planning on recording the process there. The whole goal for this year is to make things that I want to make. Being in that funk for the past two years was just plain counter productive. Anyways!

Follow me on twitter @KnightsOfHyde to get notified on the latest updates! and I also have my tumblr atMatthewMeh which I'll post some artwork from Knights and the next two projects I'm planning.

- 05/29/2017 01:13 AM Posted by Matt -

No comments:

Post a Comment