Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Welcome to the Knights of Hyde

((reposted from yesterday))It's official. Knights of Hyde is launched. But I dont think it's completely ready for full out complete total advertisements. It'll be there soon. But for now, it's still a seedling growing bit by bit. I originally planned on a May 1st launch, but domain and DNS and propagating stuff had different plans. I want to update this webcomic every wednesday with 1 or 2 pages. For now, I think 1 page is good, while I also work on my other website, getting my portfolio up and out. The important thing is that this is started, and I'm looking forward to what this site will bring. I will admit, I have a ton of fears and daydreams about the outcome of all this work. But no matter what happens, I will be happy with even just one of these results: either a community to rule supreme over, or an improvement in my abilities as an artist and an animator.

I hope you enjoy the show!

Follow me on twitter @KnightsOfHyde for all new updates. I don't use social media much, but once I get into the groove of it, it won't be so alien.

No comments:

Post a Comment