Thursday, May 4, 2017

Update 5/4

Ok. So I have to confess, I don't know what the fuck I am doing.

However, things  are going nicely. I just need to figure out how to start generating traffic towards everything KoH. the website, the twitter, the discord and the soon to be publish patreon. Which, is a lot of networking and talking to people. And I suck at talking to people and networking.

It's never too late to start though. So, foist thinx foist. Time to tweet at peeps and slide into some DMs.

At the rate of now, I will update very slowly, as I might have some work coming up, but knights will still be my number one priority. Animating and storyboarding are very much needed, and I also want to make a promotional motion graphics animation... It's not going to be long, but be highly stylized.So brainstorms on that might come soon.This will help me to emphaisze future characters and events, so that at this moment, the webcomic doesn't seem like a cliche mess of garbage, that has no planned path. It will focus on the first story of this arc. A lot of stuff beyond that I'm still trying to work out both in mind and on paper.

New update will come on the 7th, page 002. I'm going to update one page a week for now. I wanted to start off with 2, but I grossly underestimated the amount of work surrounding the site, and the need to promote.  Once I start getting a better hang of everything I'll try to start updating twice a week. Starting from the bottom is definitely difficult. But as I mentioned before, I don't feel like its right to start advertising the webcomic right now, since there's literally only 2 pages out. I guess It wouldn't hurt to ask some people for some advice though.

Follow me at @knightsofhyde!

No comments:

Post a Comment