Tuesday, May 16, 2017


Hyde (is) Under Attack

(Repost from yesterday)Early Morning Monday update again! Things are going great. So if you don't know, Hiveworks comics just opened up submissions for webcomics this year, and I have been spending the past few days working on the pitch for them. I have hope, but we will see what happens. Part of the pitch was to summarize the story as far as I have it planned out, which is this first chapter, but working on that part made me think more about the story than I had when I was just scripting it out on my own. I have all sorts of new ideas for the next few stories and I hope I can pull them off in the most entertaining way possible. Another part was breaking down the production schedule for this comic. Originally, my estimated manhours per week for a single page for KoH was about 2 days per comic, about 16-20 hours. It turns out actually sitting down and figuring out rough times, it comes to about 31 hours a week. Which is basically a part time job! ...with no benefits... or pay. In my honest opinion, that's not bad though. 30 hours a week on average with the occasional overtime or undertime making something worth more to me than any paycheck, not bad at all. The actual paycheck part... I'm gonna have to figure something out, but I have a general idea of what I need to do soon. I gotta head go on a road trip tuesday, so after that. Anyways, see y'all scrubs later!

Happy belated Mother's Day!

Follow me on twitter @KnightsOfHyde to get notified on the latest updates!

Bonus! here are some character designs:


No comments:

Post a Comment