Monday, June 5, 2017


006 That Doesn't Matter!

Oh boy. So this one was done last minute. It might look a bit odd... because there's no shadows. I'm happy with the way this one came out though, the animation is nice, a bit sloppy as usual. I haven't really done much this week besides work on freelance and apply for jobs. Got a few interviews, and I'm looking to apply some more today or tomorrow. Dreamworks and nick are looking for some storyboard artists, so I'll probably apply. I gotta clean my desk its gotten messy since I started Knights. Might be a good motivational booster to have a clean workspace. Then maybe I can do some pen and ink pieces. I have a few new plans I want to execute for Knights. I just need to find a proper venue for it. Anyways, I've definitely found myself working more on artwork since starting this project. This is probably the most productive I've been in a very long while.

It's fucking JUNE!

Follow me on twitter @KnightsOfHyde to get notified on the latest updates!

- 06/05/2017 3:38 AM Posted by Matt -

No comments:

Post a Comment